Amy is an experienced in-house counsel. She has a broad range of corporate experience involving class action lawsuits, employment law, and intellectual property rights.
Our legal team has a well-deserved reputation of excellence in providing smart, sensible, and cost-effective legal and business solutions for our clients. Clients trust and depend on this firm to deliver high-quality legal representation on a variety of issues facing their business, such as:
• Analysis of legal costs and risks; legal strategy
• Corporate law; business formation; corporate filings; drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of contracts; contract management; dispute resolution; M&A transactions; policy development
• Commercial real estate leases
• Employment law (FMLA, EEO, ADA compliance, etc.); development of employee handbook
• Local and municipal procurement, open meetings laws, public records requests
• Compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Litigation – strategy, assistance with discovery process.
Whether your business is looking to get started or it's in need of some negotiation skills, you can rest assured that we’re going to help you. We’re committed to providing you with top notch legal support and knowledge. We approach every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding. Some examples of our client successes:
• We assisted a client with the development of a library of template agreements, including a consulting agreement, subcontractor agreement, software licensing agreement, non-disclosure agreement, master service agreement, statements of work for each type of service offered by the client, and agreements for each type of product offered by the client.
• We assisted a client with numerous employment law issues, including the successful resolution of EEOC claims.
• We drafted and negotiated a services contract between a client and a large municipality, with a contract value for our client of $67 million.
Outside In General Counsel, PLLC